Corporate Identity & Logo Usage
In order to maintain the consistent use of the RLA, RLTS and other Reverse Logistics Trends, Inc. logos and trademarks worldwide, please read the guidelines for usage of the logos for vendors, clients, members, partners or others wishing to brand the RLA and other trademarks with relationship to your organization. Please be mindful in all uses of our logos and trademarks. Only use high quality images for print media (EPS, TIFF etc.) in a minimum 300 dpi format. Member logos intended for use by Association members only. These images can be obtained by contacting RLA directly by email at email@example.com or at 801 331-8949.
- Do not alter the relative size of any of the elements comprising the Corporate Signature or alternate logos.
- Do not alter the spatial relationship of the elements to each other.
- Do not print the elements of the Corporate Signature or alternate logos in different colors.
- Should a desired size not be available - requests can be made at the contact information above.
- In general, do not use any of the elements by themselves as illustrative art or graphics. The only exception to this rule is the colophon used alone on title pages. Any deviation form this rule must be approved by Corporate Communications.
- Do not run the Corporate Signature or alternate logos over a coarse-screen or a pattern that interferes with the ability to read the signature.
- Do not use drop shadows with any of these elements.
- Do not screen any of these elements.
Right-click to download and save web images.
EPS files for offset
printing, high quality print
All Logos EPS File 3mb
TIFF files for Office Documents
All Logos TIFF File 350kb